- Version Android 4.2.2
- File Size 467 MB
- File Count 1
- Create Date June 1, 2021
- Last Updated June 1, 2021
On this page, we will share the official firmware file (also known as Stock ROM) for the Karbonn A9s. You can use this firmware to upgrade or downgrade your device by following this guide.
To flash the firmware file on Karbonn A9s, you can simply download the link given below and follow the instruction to flash.
Advantages of Stock ROM:
Here are the answers to why you need to download and save the Karbonn A9s Stock ROM firmware file on your computer.
- Unbrick your dead phone.
- You can use this firmware to repair the IMEI on your device
- By flashing the firmware on Karbonn A9s, you can remove malware or Adwares
- Fix boot loop issue
- Fix Network related issue
- Fix WiFi or bluetooth issue
- unroot Karbonn A9s
- To Reset or Remove FRP on your Karbonn A9s
- Restore back to Factory State
- Bypass Pattern lock on your Karbonn A9s
Karbonn A9s Firmware (Stock ROM) Detail
File Name: Karbonn_A9s_V9_21-08-2014.zip
File Size: 467 MB
Flash Tool: Spreadtrum Flash tool
How to Flash Firmware File on Karbonn A9s:
- Make sure to download and install the drivers on your PC.
- Now download the package and extract it on your computer.
- Open the Spreadtrum Flash tool and - click Load Package.
- In the ROM extracted folder, Select the Pac file.
- Turn off your Mobile
- Click Download and Connect your device to PC.
- The flashing process will begin
- Once your flashing is done, your device will reboot.
Enjoy the Karbonn A9s flash file.