- Version 8.1 Oreo
- File Size 1 GB
- File Count 1
- Create Date August 2, 2021
- Last Updated August 2, 2021
On this page, we will share the official firmware file (also known as Stock ROM) for the Ivoomi i2 Lite. You can use this firmware to upgrade or downgrade your device by following this guide.
To flash the firmware file on Ivoomi i2 Lite, you can simply download the link given below and follow the instruction to flash.
Advantages of Stock ROM:
Here are the answers to why you need to download and save the Ivoomi i2 Lite Stock ROM firmware file on your computer.
- Unbrick your dead phone.
- You can use this firmware to repair the IMEI on your device
- By flashing the firmware on Ivoomi i2 Lite, you can remove malware or Adwares
- Fix boot loop issue
- Fix Network related issue
- Fix WiFi or Bluetooth issue
- unroot Ivoomi i2 Lite
- To Reset or Remove FRP on your Ivoomi i2 Lite
- Restore back to Factory State
- Bypass Pattern lock on your Ivoomi i2 Lite
Ivoomi i2 Lite Firmware (Stock ROM) Detail
Flash File Name: iVoomi_i2_Lite_MT6739_20180426_8.1.0.zip
File Size: 1 GB
Flash Tool: SP Flash tool
How to Flash Firmware File on Ivoomi i2 Lite:
- Make sure to download and install the drivers on your device.
- Now download the package and extract it on your computer.
- Open the SP Flash tool and - Click on the Scatter-Loading option on the right side of the tool.
- By loading the Android_scatter.txt, you will also load the firmware file.
- Tap on the Start button to start the flashing process.
- Turn off your Mobile and Connect it to the PC by pressing the Volume down or Volume up key.
- Once your flashing is done, your device will reboot.
Enjoy the Ivoomi i2 Lite flash file.