- Version Android 11
- Download 21
- File Size 3.1 GB
- File Count 3
- Create Date July 9, 2021
- Last Updated December 1, 2021
On this page, we will share the official firmware file (also known as Stock ROM) for the Vivo iQOO Z3 5G PD2073F. You can use this firmware to upgrade or downgrade your device by following this guide.
To flash the firmware file on Vivo iQOO Z3 5G, you can simply download the link given below and follow the instruction to flash.
Advantages of Stock ROM:
Here are the answers to why you need to download and save the Vivo iQOO Z3 5G Stock ROM firmware file on your computer.
- Unbrick your dead phone.
- You can use this firmware to repair the IMEI on your device
- By flashing the firmware on Vivo iQOO Z3 5G, you can remove malware or Adwares
- Fix boot loop issue
- Fix Network related issue
- Fix WiFi or Bluetooth issue
- unroot Vivo iQOO Z3 5G
- To Reset or Remove FRP on your Vivo iQOO Z3 5G
- Restore back to Factory State
- Bypass Pattern lock on your Vivo iQOO Z3 5G
Vivo iQOO Z3 5G Firmware (Stock ROM) Detail
File Name: PD2073F_EX_A_1.78.0.zip
File Size: 3.1 GB
Flash Tool: QFil Flash tool
How to Flash Firmware File on Vivo iQOO Z3 5G PD2073F:
- Make sure to download and install the drivers on your PC.
- Now download the package and extract it on your computer.
- Open the QFil Flash tool and - Load Programmer and XML from the ROM Folder.
- Click on download
- Turn off your Mobile and Connect it to the PC by pressing the Volume Up and Down key.
- The flashing process will begin
- Once your flashing is done, your device will reboot.
Enjoy the Vivo iQOO Z3 5G PD2073F flash file.