- Version Android 5.1 Lollipop
- File Size 584 MB
- File Count 1
- Create Date June 12, 2021
- Last Updated June 12, 2021
On this page, we will share the official firmware file (also known as Stock ROM) for the Intex Cloud Zest. You can use this firmware to upgrade or downgrade your device by following this guide.
To flash the firmware file on Intex Cloud Zest, you can simply download the link given below and follow the instruction to flash.
Advantages of Stock ROM:
Here are the answers to why you need to download and save the Intex Cloud Zest Stock ROM firmware file on your computer.
- Unbrick your dead phone.
- You can use this firmware to repair the IMEI on your device
- By flashing the firmware on Intex Cloud Zest, you can remove malware or Adwares
- Fix boot loop issue
- Fix Network related issue
- Fix WiFi or Bluetooth issue
- unroot Intex Cloud Zest
- To Reset or Remove FRP on your Intex Cloud Zest
- Restore back to Factory State
- Bypass Pattern lock on your Intex Cloud Zest
Intex Cloud Zest Firmware (Stock ROM) Detail
File Name: Intex_Cloud_Zest_V02_Indian_SER_SPD.zip
File Size: 584 MB
Flash Tool: Spreadtrum Flash tool
How to Flash Firmware File on Intex Cloud Zest:
- Make sure to download and install the drivers on your PC.
- Now download the package and extract it on your computer.
- Open the Spreadtrum Flash tool and - click Load Package.
- In the ROM extracted folder, Select the Pac file.
- Turn off your Mobile
- Click Download and Connect your device to PC.
- The flashing process will begin
- Once your flashing is done, your device will reboot.
Enjoy the Intex Cloud Zest flash file.