- Version Android 6.0
- Download 3
- File Size 908 MB
- File Count 1
- Create Date July 1, 2021
- Last Updated July 1, 2021
On this page, we will share the official firmware file (also known as Stock ROM) for the InnJoo Halo X LTE. You can use this firmware to upgrade or downgrade your device by following this guide.
To flash the firmware file on InnJoo Halo X LTE, you can simply download the link given below and follow the instruction to flash.
Advantages of Stock ROM:
Here are the answers to why you need to download and save the InnJoo Halo X LTE Stock ROM firmware file on your computer.
- Unbrick your dead phone.
- You can use this firmware to repair the IMEI on your device
- By flashing the firmware on InnJoo Halo X LTE, you can remove malware or Adwares
- Fix boot loop issue
- Fix Network related issue
- Fix WiFi or bluetooth issue
- unroot InnJoo Halo X LTE
- To Reset or Remove FRP on your InnJoo Halo X LTE
- Restore back to Factory State
- Bypass Pattern lock on your InnJoo Halo X LTE
InnJoo Halo X LTE Firmware (Stock ROM) Detail
File Name: InnJoo_Halo_X_LTE_V1_20161227_6.0_SPD.zip
File Size: 908 MB
Flash Tool: Spreadtrum Flash tool
How to Flash Firmware File on InnJoo Halo X LTE:
- Make sure to download and install the drivers on your PC.
- Now download the package and extract it on your computer.
- Open the Spreadtrum Flash tool and - click Load Package.
- In the ROM extracted folder, Select the Pac file.
- Turn off your Mobile
- Click Download and Connect your device to PC.
- The flashing process will begin
- Once your flashing is done, your device will reboot.
Enjoy the InnJoo Halo X LTE flash file.