- Version 8.1 Oreo
- Download 36
- File Size 2 GB
- File Count 2
- Create Date April 7, 2021
- Last Updated April 10, 2021
On this page, we will share the official firmware file (also known as Stock ROM) for the Infinix Zero 6 Pro X620. You can use this firmware to upgrade or downgrade your device by following this guide.
To flash the firmware file on Infinix Zero 6 Pro, you can simply download the link given below and follow the instruction to flash.
Advantages of Stock ROM:
Here are the answers to why you need to download and save the Infinix Zero 6 Pro Stock ROM firmware file on your computer.
- Unbrick your dead phone.
- You can use this firmware to repair the IMEI on your device
- By flashing the firmware on Infinix Zero 6 Pro, you can remove malware or Adwares
- Fix boot loop issue
- Fix Network related issue
- Fix WiFi or Bluetooth issue
- unroot Infinix Zero 6 Pro
- To Reset or Remove FRP on your Infinix Zero 6 Pro
- Restore back to Factory State
- Bypass Pattern lock on your Infinix Zero 6 Pro
Infinix Zero 6 Pro X620 Firmware (Stock ROM) Detail
File Name: X620-Q6361B-O-190108V34
File Size: 2 GB
Flash Tool: QFil Flash tool
How to Flash Firmware File on Infinix Zero 6 Pro X620:
- Make sure to download and install the drivers on your PC.
- Now download the package and extract it on your computer.
- Open the QFil Flash tool and - Load Programmer and XML from the ROM Folder.
- Click on download
- Turn off your Mobile and Connect it to the PC by pressing the Volume Up and Down key.
- The flashing process will begin
- Once your flashing is done, your device will reboot.
Enjoy the Infinix Zero 6 Pro flash file.