- Version Android 10
- Download 101
- File Size 3.3 GB
- File Count 1
- Create Date March 15, 2021
- Last Updated March 15, 2021
|HLRCF Merida-L49C 10.1.0.165(C432E4R3P1)_Firmware_EMUI10.1.0_05016RXJ.zip||Download|
Here we have shared the latest stock ROM for Huawei Y6p MED-L49. You can download and flash the file on your Huawei Y6p MED-L49 using the flash tool.
How to Flash Firmware File on Huawei Y6p MED-L49:
SD Card Update Method
- Create a new folder called dload on your MicroSD card.
- Extract the downloaded firmware zip file on PC > Copy the UPDATE.APP file into the dload folder on your MicroSD card.
- Switch off your handset > Long-press Vol Up + Vol Down + Power key together for a few seconds until the fastboot mode appears.
- You'll see 'Installing system update' > Wait for a while > Your device will automatically reboot after flashing.
Manually Flash Stock ROM
- First of all, Download and extract the Huawei smartphone Multi Download Tool on your computer.
- Now, Download and Install the Huawei Handset Product Line Driver and Huawei USB Driver your PC.
- Launch the QPBLFBML01.exe file to open the Huawei Multi-Download Tool.
- Next, you will see the XML firmware file upload option.
- Click on the Browse button (three-dot icon) and it will ask for the password.
- Don’t put anything, just leave it blank and click on the Set button.
- Now, select the .xml firmware file for your device and click on Open.
- Then click on the Next button.
- You will see the installation progress page. Connect your device via a USB cable with the Fastboot or Download Mode.
- Next, click on the Scan&Download button to start flashing the stock firmware.
- It will automatically detect the Fastboot device and will take some time to install it.
- Once flashing done, restart your device.
Enjoy the Huawei Y6p MED-L49 flash file.