- Version Android 7.0
- File Size 1.28 GB
- File Count 1
- Create Date May 24, 2021
- Last Updated May 24, 2021
On this page, we will share the official firmware file (also known as Stock ROM) for the Evercoss S55B. You can use this firmware to upgrade or downgrade your device by following this guide.
To flash the firmware file on Evercoss S55B, you can simply download the link given below and follow the instruction to flash.
Advantages of Stock ROM:
Here are the answers to why you need to download and save the Evercoss S55B Stock ROM firmware file on your computer.
- Unbrick your dead phone.
- You can use this firmware to repair the IMEI on your device
- By flashing the firmware on Evercoss S55B, you can remove malware or Adwares
- Fix boot loop issue
- Fix Network related issue
- Fix WiFi or Bluetooth issue
- unroot Evercoss S55B
- To Reset or Remove FRP on your Evercoss S55B
- Restore back to Factory State
- Bypass Pattern lock on your Evercoss S55B
Evercoss S55B Firmware (Stock ROM) Detail
Flash File Name: Evercoss_S55B_180209_7.0_CPB.zip
File Size: 1.28 GB
Flash Tool: YGDP Flash tool
How to Flash Firmware File on Evercoss S55B:
- Make sure to download and install the drivers on your PC.
- Now download the package and extract it on your computer.
- Open the YGDP Tool.
- Click on configure and select the.CPB file
- Browse.CBP file from the folder and click on Apply.
- Turn off your Mobile
- Click Download and Connect your device to PC.
- The flashing process will begin
- Once your flashing is done, your device will reboot.
Enjoy the Evercoss S55B flash file.