- Version Android 6.0
- File Size 707 MB
- File Count 1
- Create Date May 25, 2021
- Last Updated May 31, 2021
On this page, we will share the official firmware file (also known as Stock ROM) for the Evercoss J4C. You can use this firmware to upgrade or downgrade your device by following this guide.
To flash the firmware file on Evercoss J4C, you can simply download the link given below and follow the instruction to flash.
Advantages of Stock ROM:
Here are the answers to why you need to download and save the Evercoss J4C Stock ROM firmware file on your computer.
- Unbrick your dead phone.
- You can use this firmware to repair the IMEI on your device
- By flashing the firmware on Evercoss J4C, you can remove malware or Adwares
- Fix boot loop issue
- Fix Network related issue
- Fix WiFi or bluetooth issue
- unroot Evercoss J4C
- To Reset or Remove FRP on your Evercoss J4C
- Restore back to Factory State
- Bypass Pattern lock on your Evercoss J4C
Evercoss J4C Firmware (Stock ROM) Detail
File Name: Evercoss_J4C_SP7731C_V09_28062017_6.0_SPD.zip
File Size: 707 MB
Flash Tool: Spreadtrum Flash tool
How to Flash Firmware File on Evercoss J4C:
- Make sure to download and install the drivers on your PC.
- Now download the package and extract it on your computer.
- Open the Spreadtrum Flash tool and - click Load Package.
- In the ROM extracted folder, Select the Pac file.
- Turn off your Mobile
- Click Download and Connect your device to PC.
- The flashing process will begin
- Once your flashing is done, your device will reboot.
Enjoy the Evercoss J4C flash file.