- Version Android 4.4
- File Size 747 MB
- File Count 1
- Create Date May 25, 2021
- Last Updated May 31, 2021
On this page, we will share the official firmware file (also known as Stock ROM) for the Evercoss A74A. You can use this firmware to upgrade or downgrade your device by following this guide.
To flash the firmware file on Evercoss A74A, you can simply download the link given below and follow the instruction to flash.
Advantages of Stock ROM:
Here are the answers to why you need to download and save the Evercoss A74A Stock ROM firmware file on your computer.
- Unbrick your dead phone.
- You can use this firmware to repair the IMEI on your device
- By flashing the firmware on Evercoss A74A, you can remove malware or Adwares
- Fix boot loop issue
- Fix Network related issue
- Fix WiFi or bluetooth issue
- unroot Evercoss A74A
- To Reset or Remove FRP on your Evercoss A74A
- Restore back to Factory State
- Bypass Pattern lock on your Evercoss A74A
Evercoss A74A Firmware (Stock ROM) Detail
File Name: Evercoss_A74A_V16_20160812.zip
File Size: 747 MB
Flash Tool: Spreadtrum Flash tool
How to Flash Firmware File on Evercoss A74A:
- Make sure to download and install the drivers on your PC.
- Now download the package and extract it on your computer.
- Open the Spreadtrum Flash tool and - click Load Package.
- In the ROM extracted folder, Select the Pac file.
- Turn off your Mobile
- Click Download and Connect your device to PC.
- The flashing process will begin
- Once your flashing is done, your device will reboot.
Enjoy the Evercoss A74A flash file.