- Version Android 8.0 Oreo
- File Size 3 GB
- File Count 1
- Create Date May 11, 2021
- Last Updated May 11, 2021
On this page, we will share the official firmware file (also known as Stock ROM) for the Elephone U Pro. You can use this firmware to upgrade or downgrade your device by following this guide.
To flash the firmware file on Elephone U Pro, you can simply download the link given below and follow the instruction to flash.
Advantages of Stock ROM:
Here are the answers to why you need to download and save the Elephone U Pro Stock ROM firmware file on your computer.
- Unbrick your dead phone.
- You can use this firmware to repair the IMEI on your device
- By flashing the firmware on Elephone U Pro, you can remove malware or Adwares
- Fix boot loop issue
- Fix Network related issue
- Fix WiFi or Bluetooth issue
- unroot Elephone U Pro
- To Reset or Remove FRP on your Elephone U Pro
- Restore back to Factory State
- Bypass Pattern lock on your Elephone U Pro
Elephone U Pro Firmware (Stock ROM) Detail
File Name: Elephone_U_Pro_20180227_QFIL.zip
File Size: 3 GB
Flash Tool: QFil Flash tool
How to Flash Firmware File on Elephone U Pro:
- Make sure to download and install the drivers on your PC.
- Now download the package and extract it on your computer.
- Open the QFil Flash tool and - Load Programmer and XML from the ROM Folder.
- Click on download
- Turn off your Mobile and Connect it to the PC by pressing the Volume Up and Down key.
- The flashing process will begin
- Once your flashing is done, your device will reboot.
Enjoy the Elephone U Pro flash file.