- Version Android 6.0
- Download 3
- File Size 1.47 GB
- File Count 1
- Create Date May 21, 2021
- Last Updated May 21, 2021
On this page, we will share the official firmware file (also known as Stock ROM) for the Coolpad Note 5 Lite. You can use this firmware to upgrade or downgrade your device by following this guide.
To flash the firmware file on Coolpad Note 5 Lite, you can simply download the link given below and follow the instruction to flash.
Advantages of Stock ROM:
Here are the answers to why you need to download and save the Coolpad Note 5 Lite Stock ROM firmware file on your computer.
- Unbrick your dead phone.
- You can use this firmware to repair the IMEI on your device
- By flashing the firmware on Coolpad Note 5 Lite, you can remove malware or Adwares
- Fix boot loop issue
- Fix Network related issue
- Fix WiFi or Bluetooth issue
- unroot Coolpad Note 5 Lite
- To Reset or Remove FRP on your Coolpad Note 5 Lite
- Restore back to Factory State
- Bypass Pattern lock on your Coolpad Note 5 Lite
Coolpad Note 5 Lite Firmware (Stock ROM) Detail
Flash File Name: Coolpad_Note_5_Lite_6.0.031.P1.170303.3505I.zip
File Size: 1.47 GB
Flash Tool: YGDP Flash tool
How to Flash Firmware File on Coolpad Note 5 Lite:
- Make sure to download and install the drivers on your PC.
- Now download the package and extract it on your computer.
- Open the YGDP Tool.
- Click on configure and select the.CPB file
- Browse.CBP file from the folder and click on Apply.
- Turn off your Mobile
- Click Download and Connect your device to PC.
- The flashing process will begin
- Once your flashing is done, your device will reboot.
Enjoy the Coolpad Note 5 Lite flash file.