- Version Android 5.1
- Download 1
- File Size 1.46 GB
- File Count 1
- Create Date May 21, 2021
- Last Updated May 21, 2021
On this page, we will share the official firmware file (also known as Stock ROM) for the Coolpad A8-930. You can use this firmware to upgrade or downgrade your device by following this guide.
To flash the firmware file on Coolpad A8-930, you can simply download the link given below and follow the instruction to flash.
Advantages of Stock ROM:
Here are the answers to why you need to download and save the Coolpad A8-930 Stock ROM firmware file on your computer.
- Unbrick your dead phone.
- You can use this firmware to repair the IMEI on your device
- By flashing the firmware on Coolpad A8-930, you can remove malware or Adwares
- Fix boot loop issue
- Fix Network related issue
- Fix WiFi or Bluetooth issue
- unroot Coolpad A8-930
- To Reset or Remove FRP on your Coolpad A8-930
- Restore back to Factory State
- Bypass Pattern lock on your Coolpad A8-930
Coolpad A8-930 Firmware (Stock ROM) Detail
Flash File Name: Coolpad_A8-930_5.1.063.P2.160513.zip
File Size: 1.46 GB
Flash Tool: YGDP Flash tool
How to Flash Firmware File on Coolpad A8-930:
- Make sure to download and install the drivers on your PC.
- Now download the package and extract it on your computer.
- Open the YGDP Tool.
- Click on configure and select the.CPB file
- Browse.CBP file from the folder and click on Apply.
- Turn off your Mobile
- Click Download and Connect your device to PC.
- The flashing process will begin
- Once your flashing is done, your device will reboot.
Enjoy the Coolpad A8-930 flash file.