- Version Android 4.3
- File Size 1.27 GB
- File Count 1
- Create Date May 19, 2021
- Last Updated May 19, 2021
On this page, we will share the official firmware file (also known as Stock ROM) for the Coolpad 9190-T00. You can use this firmware to upgrade or downgrade your device by following this guide.
To flash the firmware file on Coolpad 9190-T00, you can simply download the link given below and follow the instruction to flash.
Advantages of Stock ROM:
Here are the answers to why you need to download and save the Coolpad 9190-T00 Stock ROM firmware file on your computer.
- Unbrick your dead phone.
- You can use this firmware to repair the IMEI on your device
- By flashing the firmware on Coolpad 9190-T00, you can remove malware or Adwares
- Fix boot loop issue
- Fix Network related issue
- Fix WiFi or Bluetooth issue
- unroot Coolpad 9190-T00
- To Reset or Remove FRP on your Coolpad 9190-T00
- Restore back to Factory State
- Bypass Pattern lock on your Coolpad 9190-T00
Coolpad 9190-T00 Firmware (Stock ROM) Detail
Flash File Name: Coolpad_9190-T00_4.3.048.P1.140718.9190_T00_China_4.3.zip
File Size: 1.27 GB
Flash Tool: YGDP Flash tool
How to Flash Firmware File on Coolpad 9190-T00:
- Make sure to download and install the drivers on your PC.
- Now download the package and extract it on your computer.
- Open the YGDP Tool.
- Click on configure and select the.CPB file
- Browse.CBP file from the folder and click on Apply.
- Turn off your Mobile
- Click Download and Connect your device to PC.
- The flashing process will begin
- Once your flashing is done, your device will reboot.
Enjoy the Coolpad 9190-T00 flash file.