- Version Android 4.1.2
- File Size 606 MB
- File Count 1
- Create Date May 19, 2021
- Last Updated May 19, 2021
On this page, we will share the official firmware file (also known as Stock ROM) for the Coolpad 9150. You can use this firmware to upgrade or downgrade your device by following this guide.
To flash the firmware file on Coolpad 9150, you can simply download the link given below and follow the instruction to flash.
Advantages of Stock ROM:
Here are the answers to why you need to download and save the Coolpad 9150 Stock ROM firmware file on your computer.
- Unbrick your dead phone.
- You can use this firmware to repair the IMEI on your device
- By flashing the firmware on Coolpad 9150, you can remove malware or Adwares
- Fix boot loop issue
- Fix Network related issue
- Fix WiFi or Bluetooth issue
- unroot Coolpad 9150
- To Reset or Remove FRP on your Coolpad 9150
- Restore back to Factory State
- Bypass Pattern lock on your Coolpad 9150
Coolpad 9150 Firmware (Stock ROM) Detail
Flash File Name: Coolpad_9150_4.1.057.P1.131011.9150_China_4.1.2.zip
File Size: 606 MB
Flash Tool: YGDP Flash tool
How to Flash Firmware File on Coolpad 9150:
- Make sure to download and install the drivers on your PC.
- Now download the package and extract it on your computer.
- Open the YGDP Tool.
- Click on configure and select the.CPB file
- Browse.CBP file from the folder and click on Apply.
- Turn off your Mobile
- Click Download and Connect your device to PC.
- The flashing process will begin
- Once your flashing is done, your device will reboot.
Enjoy the Coolpad 9150 flash file.