- Version Android 5.1 Lollipop
- Download 2
- File Size 717 MB
- File Count 1
- Create Date July 15, 2021
- Last Updated July 15, 2021
On this page, we will share the official firmware file (also known as Stock ROM) for the Cherry Mobile Flare S Play. You can use this firmware to upgrade or downgrade your device by following this guide.
To flash the firmware file on Cherry Mobile Flare S Play, you can simply download the link given below and follow the instruction to flash.
Advantages of Stock ROM:
Here are the answers to why you need to download and save the Cherry Mobile Flare S Play Stock ROM firmware file on your computer.
- Unbrick your dead phone.
- You can use this firmware to repair the IMEI on your device
- By flashing the firmware on Cherry Mobile Flare S Play, you can remove malware or Adwares
- Fix boot loop issue
- Fix Network related issue
- Fix WiFi or Bluetooth issue
- unroot Cherry Mobile Flare S Play
- To Reset or Remove FRP on your Cherry Mobile Flare S Play
- Restore back to Factory State
- Bypass Pattern lock on your Cherry Mobile Flare S Play
Cherry Mobile Flare S Play Firmware (Stock ROM) Detail
Flash File Name: Cherry_Mobile_Flare_S_Play_MT6592_11102015_5.1.zip
File Size: 717 MB
Flash Tool: SP Flash tool
How to Flash Firmware File on Cherry Mobile Flare S Play:
- Make sure to download and install the drivers on your device.
- Now download the package and extract it on your computer.
- Open the SP Flash tool and - Click on the Scatter-Loading option on the right side of the tool.
- By loading the Android_scatter.txt, you will also load the firmware file.
- Tap on the Start button to start the flashing process.
- Turn off your Mobile and Connect it to the PC by pressing the Volume down or Volume up key.
- Once your flashing is done, your device will reboot.
Enjoy the Cherry Mobile Flare S Play flash file.