- Version Android 7.0
- Download 1
- File Size 1.02 GB
- File Count 1
- Create Date May 5, 2021
- Last Updated May 5, 2021
On this page, we will share the official firmware file (also known as Stock ROM) for the Blu Vivo S V0160WW. You can use this firmware to upgrade or downgrade your device by following this guide.
To flash the firmware file on Blu Vivo S V0160WW, you can simply download the link given below and follow the instruction to flash.
Advantages of Stock ROM:
Here are the answers to why you need to download and save the Blu Vivo S V0160WW Stock ROM firmware file on your computer.
- Unbrick your dead phone.
- You can use this firmware to repair the IMEI on your device
- By flashing the firmware on Blu Vivo S V0160WW, you can remove malware or Adwares
- Fix boot loop issue
- Fix Network related issue
- Fix WiFi or Bluetooth issue
- unroot Blu Vivo S V0160WW
- To Reset or Remove FRP on your Blu Vivo S V0160WW
- Restore back to Factory State
- Bypass Pattern lock on your Blu Vivo S V0160WW
Blu Vivo S V0160WW Firmware (Stock ROM) Detail
Flash File Name: Blu_Vivo_S_V0160WW_MT6750_V7.0.04.05_REPAIR_25122017.zip
File Size: 1.02 GB
Flash Tool: SP Flash tool
How to Flash Firmware File on Blu Vivo S V0160WW:
- Make sure to download and install the drivers on your device.
- Now download the package and extract it on your computer.
- Open the SP Flash tool and - Click on the Scatter-Loading option on the right side of the tool.
- By loading the Android_scatter.txt, you will also load the firmware file.
- Tap on the Start button to start the flashing process.
- Turn off your Mobile and Connect it to the PC by pressing the Volume down or Volume up key.
- Once your flashing is done, your device will reboot.
Enjoy the Blu Vivo S V0160WW flash file.