- Version Android 4.2
- File Size 286 MB
- File Count 1
- Create Date May 10, 2021
- Last Updated May 10, 2021
On this page, we will share the official firmware file (also known as Stock ROM) for the Blu P200. You can use this firmware to upgrade or downgrade your device by following this guide.
To flash the firmware file on Blu P200, you can simply download the link given below and follow the instruction to flash.
Advantages of Stock ROM:
Here are the answers to why you need to download and save the Blu P200 Stock ROM firmware file on your computer.
- Unbrick your dead phone.
- You can use this firmware to repair the IMEI on your device
- By flashing the firmware on Blu P200, you can remove malware or Adwares
- Fix boot loop issue
- Fix Network related issue
- Fix WiFi or Bluetooth issue
- unroot Blu P200
- To Reset or Remove FRP on your Blu P200
- Restore back to Factory State
- Bypass Pattern lock on your Blu P200
Blu P200 Firmware (Stock ROM) Detail
File Name: Blu_P200_V17_20130913_QFIL.zip
File Size: 286 MB
Flash Tool: QFil Flash tool
How to Flash Firmware File on Blu P200:
- Make sure to download and install the drivers on your PC.
- Now download the package and extract it on your computer.
- Open the QFil Flash tool and - Load Programmer and XML from the ROM Folder.
- Click on download
- Turn off your Mobile and Connect it to the PC by pressing the Volume Up and Down key.
- The flashing process will begin
- Once your flashing is done, your device will reboot.
Enjoy the Blu P200 flash file.