- Version Android 6.0
- Download 1
- File Size 1001 MB
- File Count 1
- Create Date June 4, 2021
- Last Updated June 4, 2021
On this page, we will share the official firmware file (also known as Stock ROM) for the Archos 50b Titanium 4G. You can use this firmware to upgrade or downgrade your device by following this guide.
To flash the firmware file on Archos 50b Titanium 4G, you can simply download the link given below and follow the instruction to flash.
Advantages of Stock ROM:
Here are the answers to why you need to download and save the Archos 50b Titanium 4G Stock ROM firmware file on your computer.
- Unbrick your dead phone.
- You can use this firmware to repair the IMEI on your device
- By flashing the firmware on Archos 50b Titanium 4G, you can remove malware or Adwares
- Fix boot loop issue
- Fix Network related issue
- Fix WiFi or bluetooth issue
- unroot Archos 50b Titanium 4G
- To Reset or Remove FRP on your Archos 50b Titanium 4G
- Restore back to Factory State
- Bypass Pattern lock on your Archos 50b Titanium 4G
Archos 50b Titanium 4G Firmware (Stock ROM) Detail
File Name: Archos_50b_Titanium_4G_SC9832_V08_20170330_6.0_SPD.zip
File Size: 1001 MB
Flash Tool: Spreadtrum Flash tool
How to Flash Firmware File on Archos 50b Titanium 4G:
- Make sure to download and install the drivers on your PC.
- Now download the package and extract it on your computer.
- Open the Spreadtrum Flash tool and - click Load Package.
- In the ROM extracted folder, Select the Pac file.
- Turn off your Mobile
- Click Download and Connect your device to PC.
- The flashing process will begin
- Once your flashing is done, your device will reboot.
Enjoy the Archos 50b Titanium 4G flash file.