After the latest update, many players are getting Dev Error 11557 on the startup screen, and they are struggling to run the game. The game developer is aware of the problem and is trying hard to find reliable solutions.
Anyway, in this article, we have listed a few solutions which will help you fix Dev error 11557 in your game smoothly. This error is not only limited to PS4 console players but also Xbox players.
You can go through the solution listed in the section below and fix Dev error 11557 in your MW2 or Warzone 2 game. Let’s see them in detail.
Reason for the Dev Error 11557 on Modern Warfare 2 and Warzone 2.0
This error can occur due to many reasons like corrupted files, outdated consoles etc. Anyway, in the listed solutions, you will get all the guidance to solve your problem.
Fixes for the Modern Warfare 2 and Warzone 2.0 Dev Error 11557
Fix 1: Repair Game Files
One of the prime causes of Dev Error 11557 in MW2 or Warzone 2.0 is corrupted game files. In this case, you need to repair game files and see the issue eliminated from your scream. To do so,
- Open Steam-> Library->select and right-click on the MW2 icon->Properties-> Local Files-> Verify integrity of game files and see if the issue is solved.
- Open Battle.net launcher-> My Games-> select Call of Duty: Warzone 2.0 -> click on the Play button beside the Settings-> Scan and Repair option and see if the issue persists.
Fix 2: Lower On Demand Texture Streaming
You can lower On Demand Texture Streaming to get rid of the Dev Error 11557 in MW2. To do so,
- Open the game-> Settings-> Graphics page-> More Options-> select On Demand Texture Streaming and lower the cache size to medium.
Fix 3: Update the Console
Another effective solution to resolve the same error is updating your PS4 console. To do so,
- Press the PS4 button-> select Control Center->Download/Uploads->then check and update your console.
- Press the Xbox button->Profile & System-> Settings->System-> Update & downloads-> Update console.
- Once done, you can retry to play the game and see if the issue gets solved.
Fix 4: Update the Device
If you are getting Dev Error 11557 in Modern Warfare 2 and Warzone 2.0 issues, check and make sure your device is running with the latest updates.
These are the top solutions you can try to resolve Dev Error 11557 in Modern Warfare 2 and Warzone 2.0. If the issue not solved, then you can contact the game support center to resolve the issue.