These days, numerious users are reporting that ChatGPT is frequently throwing errors in its output. These errors range from incorrect grammar to unknown results. One of the most reported errors in recent days is the “Too many requests in 1 hour try again later” error.
The same error can be caused by many factors, like the misinterpretation of the user’s intent, technical issues and more. If you are suffering from the “Too many requests in 1 hour please try again later” error in ChatGPT, then you can follow this article.
Here we have listed a few potential solutions that may help you get the best output from ChatGPT. Then let’s have a look.
Fix 1: Avoid Making Repeated Requests
If you try to search repeatedly for a result within a short period of time, it will affect ChatGPT’s output and show a “Too many requests in one hour please try again later” error. So avoid repeated requests in a short period of time, and you can try to make a request after a few minutes.
Fix 2: Refresh the Page:
Sometimes refreshing the ChatGPT page can help you solve the same problem. You can try making a request again by clicking the refresh button at the top of your screen.
Fix 3: Open New Account
If you continue to receive the same error, you should open a new account on ChatGPT and try using the service again.
Fix 4: Clear Browser Cache
Another solution to resolve the “too many requests in 1 hour try again later” error in ChatGPT is clearing the Browser cache files. To do so,
In Mozilla Firefox,
- Click on the three burger lines at the top right side of the screen-> select Settings.
- Then select Privacy & Security-> click on Clear data button and tick beside Cookies and Site data and Cached Web Content-> click on Clear button.
- Open Chrome-> Click on More from the top-right->More Tools-> Clear browsing data button
- Then select Cookies and other site data options and Cached images and files-> click on Clear all and continue the process.
- Open Safari-> from the bottom of the screen, click on Clear cookies and data/ Clear Cookies and Clear Cache-> if prompted, click Yes to confirm.
Fix 5: Check Server Status
If the ChatGPT server is down, you will get a similar error on the screen. In this case, you need to check the ChatGPT server status and try again to use the service.
Fix 6: Contact Support Center
If none of the above solutions helps you, then you should contact the ChatGPT customer support team and report the issue in detail.
These are the top solutions you can try to resolve the “too many requests in 1 hour try again later” error in ChatGPT. In addition, you can check your Wi-Fi connection or use a different network.