Lately, a few players have been complaining that when they try to launch Minecraft on their PlayStation 4, they get stuck with the CE-34878-0 error screen and are prevented from proceeding. If you are facing CE-34878-0 Error on Minecraft error, then you can relay to the solutions listed below and fix the problem successfully.
There can be many reasons for the same problem like, corrupted game files, missing libraries, mounted cache or outdated system updates. Anyway, walk through this article till the end to find the best solution to fix your CE-34878-0 error in Minecraft as soon as possible. Take a look.
Fix 1: Restart PS4
The first attempt to fix the CE-34878-0 error on Minecraft is to eliminate minor glitches in your console and system. The most effective process to fix minor glitches is to restart the device. You can restart your PS4 and system and check if the problem is fixed or not.
Fix 2: Update the Game
Sometimes updating your game will allow you to fix the CE-34878-0 error in Minecraft. You can update the game, and relaunch it to see if the problem get fixed.
- From the Home screen, choose Minecraft and press the Check for Updates option.
- Once an update is available, install it as early as possible and relaunch the game.
Fix 3: Update System Firmware
Another solution you can try is updating the system firmware. To do so,
- Open PS4, go to its Settings menu and click on System Software Update option.
- Then click on Upgrade Now option, and complete the process and click on X to save the changes.
- Finally, relaunch the game and see if the issue get solved, and you can play the game.
Fix 4: Clear Cache
As we mentioned above, one of the main reasons for the CE-34878-0 error in Minecraft can be mounted cache files. In this case you should clear the cache files and start the game.
- Press and hold on the PS button, then turn off the console.
- Then wait for 30 minutes and turn on the console.
- Once done, see the game is running smoothly on your PS4 or not.
Fix 5: Reinstall the Game
As per some players reinstalling the game helped them to resolve the same issue and enjoyed the gameplay smoothly. So you can also uninstall the game from the device and reinstall its latest version.
These are the top solutions you can apply to resolve the CE-34878-0 Error on Minecraft. Any of the above solutions will definitely help you to resume the gameplay.