Today, Discord has an endless amount of high-value video content for users to enjoy, ranging from purely entertaining to informative. In order to increase Discord subscribers and gain a lot of popularity, they joined hands with Disney Plus, which allowed the user to play their favorite games and series on Discord.
But few players didn’t get enough enjoyment from streaming Disney Plus on Discord because they get black screen trouble and worry about it.
Anyway, now this is not an unsolvable issue, here we have listed some solutions to solve your Disney Plus black screen issue on Discord and help you stream your favorite shows or movies without any problems. Then let’s have a look.
Advantages of streaming Disney Plus on Discord
One of the main advantages of streaming Disney Plus on Discord is that users can interact with each other in real time. It helps users engage in meaningful conversations.
Users can experience better video and audio quality while streaming Disney Plus on Discord. As well as Discord’s enhanced security features ensure a safe and secure streaming experience.
Reasons for Disney Plus Black Screen When Stream on Discord
If your internet connection is bad, then you will face black screen problems, and you will not be able to access any content.
You can check and make sure the Discord settings are configured correctly. If something goes wrong, then also you face a black screen.
Sometimes the Discord black screen issue can occur as a result of server issues. If there is any problem with the Discord server, you should wait and start streaming once the problem get fixed.
Fixes for Disney Plus Black Screen Issue When Stream on Discord
Fix 1: Restart the Device
If your device has any minor glitches, you will face many problems. In this case, you should restart the system, try streaming Disney Plus on Discord again and check if the problem persists.
Fix 2: Update Discord App
If the black screen issue on Discord persists, you should check and ensure that your Discord app is running on the latest version. Outdated Discord apps may cause incompatibility issues and lead to screen blackout issues.
Fix 3: Check Disney Plus Status
If there are any technical issues with the Disney Plus service, then you will face black screen issues. Here you can go to the Disney Plus Twitter account and check if there reporting any glitches. If so, wait a few minutes or hours and try streaming Disney Plus content again.
Fix 4: Clear Discord Cache
In most cases, clearing the Discord cache will help you get rid of the black screen problem. Mounter cache files can prevent you from streaming content on Discord, so clear the cache and see if that helps you. To do so,
- Exit from the Discord app and open the Command Prompt screen by type “cmd” in your taskbar search box.
- Then in the new screen type, %appdata% and press the OK button.
- Now move to AppData folder-> Roaming-> Discord-> find and clear Cache folder, relaunch the closed app and see if the issue persists.
Fix 5: Disable Hardware Acceleration
Once you get the black screen issue while streaming Disney Plus on Discord, then you should try disabling the hardware acceleration feature and check if the issue gets resolved for you. To do so,
- Open Discord app-> click on Settings icon from the bottom-left of the screen-> select Advanced option from the next screen.
- Now in the newly opened screen, turn off toggle beside Hardware Acceleration option, and click the Okey button and see the issue gets resolved for you.
- Open Chrome browser-> click on the three dots beside the top right side of the screen.
- Now select the System option from the left side menu-> disable toggle next to Use hardware acceleration when available.
- Once done, you can try again streaming content on Discord and see the issue get resolved.
Along the way, you can try streaming Disney Plus in different browsers like Firefox or Safari, which might help you get rid of the same problem.
Fix 6: Disable Discord Overlay
When you get black screen in Discord, then you can try to disable Discord overlay and see the issue resolved. To do so,
- Open Discord app-> click on the Settings icon near your username.
- Then scroll down and select App Settings from the left menu.
- Now click on the Overlay option and turn off the toggle beside Enable in-game overlay option.
- Once done, close and relaunch the app to see if the change helped you or not.
Fix 7: Update Graphics Driver
If all else fails in your case, update your graphics driver and see if the issue get resolved. Outdated or corrupted graphics drivers can cause similar issues.
These are the top solutions to resolve the Disney Plus black screen issue when streaming on Discord. Also, you can register the trouble with the Disney Plus Support Center. They will look into your issue, and help you to resolve it as soon as possible.