Windows 11 allows its users to sign in to their system using multiple profiles. Assuming you share your system with your family or friends, it may be helpful to create different profiles to sign in to the system. With this feature, you can set up your own apps and save your own files and documents for professional or personal use.
If you are confused about which profile you are currently using or how many profiles you have created in Windows 11. We’re going to learn the 5 best ways to find all Signed In users on Windows 11 easily. Catch those easy ways before you go down the wrong path.
How to reach the Sign-in Options
Windows users can easily access the sign-in option by following these steps-
- Firstly, click on the Start button on your system and go to Settings.
- Then click on the Accounts and select the Sign-in options.
- Finally, follow the on-screen instructions to continue.
Let’s now we can move to the methods to find all signed-in users on Windows 11.
Method 1: Use the Start Menu
As a first method to find all signed-in users on Windows 11 is to use the Start menu. To do so,
- Firstly, press the Start button from the desktop.
- Then click on the Profile Picture, as you can see from the bottom left of the Start menu.
- Now you can find the current user’s Username and other profiles details on the down list.
Method 2: Use Command Prompt
Another solution to find all signed-in users on Windows 11 is to open the Command Prompt window. To do so,
- Firstly, open the Command Prompt window by typing ‘cmd’ in the search box and open it with administrative access.
- In the newly appeared window, type the following command and press Enter button,
- Now in the same window, you can see all users’ accounts, and below the STATE section, you can find the current user.
Method 3: Use Task Manager
You can also find all signed-in users on Windows 11 by opening the Task Manager window on your screen. To do so,
- Firstly, type ‘Task Manager’ on your search box and open the top result from the search.
- Inside the new screen, go to the Users tab from the top menu.
- Once you reach the User tab, you can see all users’ profile names.
Method 4: Use Control Panel
You can find all signed-in users on Windows 11 by going through the Control Panel. To do so,
- Firstly press Windows + R simultaneously to open the Run dialog box.
- Inside the new prompt type, control /name Microsoft.UserAccounts in the text box and click on OK.
- Inside the User Account screen, click on the Manage another account option.
- In the next window, you can see all users’ accounts in detail.
Method 5: Use PowerShell
At times, you can launch the PowerShell window to find all signed-in users on Windows 11. To do so,
- Firstly, type ‘PowerShell’ in the search box and open it with administrator access.
- Then in the blue screen window, type the following command and press Enter,
- Now you can see all users’ accounts on the same screen.
These are the top ways to find all signed-in users on Windows 11. If you have any queries or concerns regarding this article, you can leave a comment in the comment box below.