After much anticipation, the hotly action-RPG game Atomic Heart was recently released on all major platforms. The game is set in a mad utopia world where you have to use your fighting skills to complete the mission. But unfortunately few players have complained that they are unable to launch the game on the Xbox app and are worried about it.
According to some players, they downloaded Atomic Heart on PC via @XboxGamePassPC 4 to 5 times, but the error code 0x80070005 causes the game to freeze to 44% each time.
You also received the error code 0x80070005/ 0x800700e9/ 0x80070102 in Atomic Heart, then you can rely on this article. Here we have listed some solutions that will help you to solve the problem effectively. Have a look.
Fix 1: Restart the System
The first step to fixing the same issue is to restart your system. This time most of the system bugs will be gone, and you will be able to play the game without any problems.
Fix 2: Check Xbox Server Status
If there is any maintenance going on in the Xbox server, you will also face the error code 0x800700e9, and you will not be able to launch the game. Here you need to check and make sure that the Xbox server is working properly and then launch the game.
Fix 3: Verify Game Files
Another solution is to verify the game files in the Xbox app. To do so,
- Open the Xbox app and click on the three dots beside Atomic Heart and select the Manage option.
- Then choose the Files tab and click the Verify and Repair option and see the result.
Fix 4: Reconnect to Microsoft Store
If you get stuck at 44% while downloading Atomic Heart, you need to sign out from Microsoft Store by clicking on the profile picture-> Select Sign Out option. After a few seconds, sign back into Microsoft Store, and download the game and try again to see the result.
Fix 5: Repair the Game
If you are having trouble launching the game, then you should repair or reset the game on your system. To do so,
- Open Settings-> Apps-> find and click on Atomic Heart from the list.
- In the Advanced options, scroll down and click on the Repair button and start the game.
Fix 6: Restart Xbox Services
If you accidentally disable Xbox services, you will encounter error 0x80070102 while downloading/launching Atomic Heart. Here you need to start and restart the Xbox services listed below to download and launch the game smoothly. To do so,
- Type “Services” in the Search box, and open the top window and choose IP Helper, Xbox Live Auth Manager, Xbox Live Game Save, Xbox Live Networking Service, Gaming services, Windows Update and Microsoft install service.
- Then double-click on these services one by one, and set Startup service to Automatic and Service Status to Running and click on OK and start the game.
Fix 7: Delete Local Cache Files in Microsoft Store
Sometimes deleting local cache files in Microsoft Store will help to resolve Atomic Heart Error Code 0x80070005. To do so,
- Open File Manager-> This PC-> C Drive->User folder-> Your User folder-> AppData folder-> Local->Packages.
- Then from the list find the MicrosoftStore folder-> LocalCache, and delete it from the system and relaunch the game.
Fix 8: Reset Xbox App
In most cases, resetting the Xbox app and Microsoft Store will help you to run the game smoothly. To do so,
- Type “Xbox App” in the Search box, right-click on the search result and press the App Settings option.
- From the new screen, click on the Repair button under the Reset section and start the game.
- Repeat the same process to repair Microsoft Store and see the result.
Fix 9: Reinstall Gaming Service
In most cases, reinstalling the gaming service will help you to run the game smoothly on your system. To do so,
- Type “Powershell” in the search box and open the new blue screen with administrative access.
- Inside the screen, type “Get-AppxPackage gamingservices -allusers | remove-appxpackage -allusers“ to uninstall gaming service.
- Then type “start ms-windows-store://pdp/?productid=9MWPM2CQNLHN” and in the Microsoft Store, download and install Gaming Service and launch the game.
Other Basic Solutions
- Disconnect externally connected equipment
- Run the game with Administrative access.
- Update Windows
- Install all updates in MS Store
These are the top solutions you can try to resolve Atomic Heart Error Code 0x80070005/ 0x800700e9/ 0x80070102. If all the solutions given above do not help in your case, as a last resort, you can uninstall the game and reinstall its latest version.