Aragami 2 is a third-party stealth adventure video game developed by Lince Works. The game is now available on Xbox One, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X, Series S, and Microsoft Windows platforms. Recently several players reported that Aragami 2 co-op multiplayer not working, which turned out to be a big frustration.
After an in-depth research, we collected a few solutions to the same problem. There are many reasons for the same problem, if you have a bad internet connection, Xbox Live service has an outage, outdated Graphic drivers, and much more. Anyway, in this article, we will teach you how to tackle the Aragami 2 Co-Op Multiplayer Not Working issue and allow you to team up with up to 3 stealthy players in co-op multiplayer. Let’s have a look into the sure solutions in detail.
- Confirm you have a stable internet connection.
- The Xbox console works with the latest software update.
- Ensure you are using the latest version of Aragami 2.
Fixes for the Aragami 2 Co-Op Multiplayer Not Working issue:
Fix 1: Check Xbox Live has an Outage:
The first attempt to troubleshoot Aragami 2 co-operation multiplayer errors is to check if the Xbox Live server is an outage. If the Xbox live is outage or maintenance is being conducted, then it will lead to the same issue. Here you need to check your Xbox Live has an outage. This solution helped several players. To check Xbox Live has an outage, you can follow these steps,
- Firstly, launch the Web Browser. You can open the browser from the Xbox console also.
- Then move to the Xbox server status home page. From there, check if the Xbox service status. If there is any issue, it will be mentioned under the Details section.
- Now you can resolve the issue, relaunch the game and check for improvement.
Fix 2: Update drivers:
If your Graphics driver is outdated or corrupted, then the Aragami 2 Co-Op Multiplayer don not works smoothly. Here the best possible solution is to update the driver. To update the graphics driver, you can follow these steps,
- Firstly, right-click over the Start button and select Device Manager from the context menu.
- Then inside the Device Manager menu, select and expand the option Display adapters and select the driver you need to update.
- Right-click over the driver and select the Update driver option from the drop-down menu.
- Once done, restart the system and check how you can play the game without further issues.
Fix 3: Restart the Router/Modem
If your router or modem has a problem, it may not work properly, which may affect network connectivity. Here it would be best if you restarted the router and modem to play in Aragami’s co-op multiplayer feature. We provide the following steps to restart the router or modem connected to your Xbox,
- Firstly, unplug the router from the power plug and leave it for some time.
- Then after few minutes, plug back the router and check for improvement.
- If you are using a wireless connection, switch off your Xbox and turn it on after some time and check for improvement.
Fix 4: Check Network Speed:
Another solution to the Aragami 2 co-op multiplayer not working problem is to check the network speed that your Xbox receives. To check the connection speed, you can follow these steps:
- Firstly, press on the Xbox button.
- Then select Profile & system option.
- Now select Settings and click on the General option.
- And select Network settings->Test network connection option and click on Continue.
- Further, choose Test network speed & statistics.
Then check the network speed with the Microsoft recommended speed for online gaming.
Fix 5: Power Cycle Xbox Series X:
If any of the above solutions did not help you, then you need to power cycle the Xbox Series X to get rid of the Aragami 2 Co-Op Multiplayer Not Working issue. This process will erase corrupted temporary data in the Xbox and help you play the game with others online smoothly. You can follow these below steps to power cycle the Xbox,
- Firstly, press and hold the Xbox button on the console until it turns off.
- Then unplug the power cord from the console and leave it for 1-2 minutes.
- Now plug back the power cord and turn on the Xbox.
- Once done, relaunch the game and check the said issue is resolved for you or not.
These are all about the Aragami 2 Co-Op Multiplayer Not Working issue and its trusty solutions. In addition to all these, you can simply restart the game to get rid of the bugs in the game itself. All the above fixes are tested and tries by experts. If you have any queries or doubts after reading this article, please leave a comment in the below comment box.