Gamers are now busy enjoying the world of Age of Wonders 4. In the game, players can travel through a magical world filled up full of magic, monsters, and mythical creatures. But some players who purchased the game noticed that the game crashes and sometimes the game doesn’t launch properly when they try to play it.
If you are suffering from Age of Wonders 4 crashing or not launching problems, then this article is suitable for you. Here we have listed a few solutions which will help you to solve the same problem as soon as possible. So, without delay, let’s go for the solution listed below and see which one will help in your case.
Fix 1: Update Drivers
If the graphics driver used to run the game is out of date or corrupted, you may face crashing or lagging issues. In this case, you should update your driver and see the game running smoothly.
- Open Device Manager screen and select Display adapters option.
- Then right-click on Graphics card, choose Update driver option and complete the upgrade process.
Fix 2: Check System Requirement
Before trying to launch the game again, you need to check that your system meets the minimum requirement to run the game on your system. You can go to the game’s official page or Steam page to see the minimum requirements and make sure your system is configured to run the game.
Fix 3: Repair Game Files
Another solution you can try is repairing the game files. To do so,
- Open Steam and go to its Library section.
- Then choose Age of Wonders 4 from the game list, right-click on it and choose Properties.
- On the new screen, click on Local Files and choose Verify integrity of game files and start the game.
Fix 4: Update Windows
If you don’t update your system to the latest version, you won’t be able to play the latest games. In this case, you can update Windows and start the game to see the improvement.
- Open Settings menu on the screen and click on Update & Security tab.
- From the new screen, choose Windows Update and click on Check for updates option and complete the process.
Fix 5: Lower Graphics Settings
If you encounter a low FPS issue in Age of Wonders 4, then you should lower all the in-game settings and relaunch the game. Go to the game graphics settings page and lower all settings, and set Windowed Mode to play the game. Once done, launch the game again and see if the issue get fixed for you.
Fix 6: Reinstall DirectX and Visual C++ Redistributable
In some cases reinstalling the DirectX package and Visual C++ Redistributable will help you to play the game without any troubles.
- Go through this link to reinstall DirectX package.
- Go through this link to install Visual C++ Redistributables (choose x64 files).
Fix 7: Reinstall the Game
If none of the above solutions help you, you need to uninstall the game from the system including all related files. Then reinstall the game on your device and see if the game runs smoothly or not.
These above fixes will be helpful to resolve Age of Wonders 4 Crashing/ Low FPS or Not Launching Issue on PC quickly. As well as you should make sure to disable unwanted background running apps or services on the system.